Sunday, June 24, 2012

Names of Interest for the Week of 06/24/2012

Coming into a severely overbought market Thursday morning, I think many participants expected some variation of a "pullback." However, the dramatic nature of Thursday's action was surprising to me. From my perspective we still seem to be in a news driven market, where a rumor of a rumor can move us 100 points in a few minutes.

Despite the limited signs for a sustainable market trend presenting itself, I am still seeing some names with constructive price action coming into the week.

Here are a few, with the levels I will be using to manage.






  


Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete